• Read library notice board daily.
• Wear your ID card before entering library.
• Keep your bags on the baggage stand.
• Scan your ID card to record walk-in/out.
• Maintain silence in library.
• Use library reading material and equipment with care.
• Check books for damage before it is issued. Inform the library staff in case of damage.
• Return books on/before the due date.
• Books taken on overnight book lending card must be returned next day before/during interval.
• Make use of only your own library card.
• Inform librarian in case of loss of library card.
• When in need of assistance ask librarian/library staff for help.
• Keep library clean.
• Follow the rules of the library.
• Speaking over mobiles in library is prohibited.
• Valuables in library are not allowed.
• Taking books from library without permission may lead to cancellation of membership.